A minor update went live today, mostly fixing outstanding logic issues or sneaky bugs from our release on Monday.
1. Feature: Declare result
Arbiter can now Declare 1-0, 0-1 or 1/2 in a game
2. Feature: Display event in UTC time
UTC is now the default time-zone when creating a tournament.
3. Updates and improvements
- Bug fixes when updating players’ FIDE ID
- Resolve logic errors allowing Arbiters to leave players with clocks ticking but unable to move
- CSV import updated
- Naming of Stripe accounts fixed
- Analysis mode is now persistent between moves
As always, we’re keen to hear your feedback, feature requests or bug reports.
Founder & CEO