This is the owner of a Organization – has full access to all events created by the organization.
- Update the branding of the Organization and configuration
- Submit events for rating, unrate events
- Full access over all Organization events
- Setup and manage payments
- Owns players created in Events without a User account
- Assign roles to other users for the Organization and its events
This user has delegated access to create rated events within an Organization.
- Create new rated events
- Assign event managers to new events
- Submit events for Rating
These users are the event arbiters. They have full access to the event lobby.
- Make pairings and run an event
- Submit an event for ratings
- Update entry details for players in the event
Users (Player owners)
These users may be the parents of a player, or a player themselves. The player owner has edit access, but still cannot view private information such as birthday.
It is possible for a public user to claim an existing player profile when entering an event. The owner of that profile must provide permission before the claim is validated.
- Register in events
- Play in online events
- Update Player Profile
- Spectate events and browse Community pages